Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tour of Kanosh

I have been enjoying such nice walks every morning, I wanted to share what a beautiful town we have here in Kanosh. I love all the old houses, pastures, and the cool breezes in the morning. Our little town has a lot of personality. From new "modern" homes, to some still standing from pioneer days, to renovated chicken huts turned into homes, to Victorian styled homes, to trailers with houses added on to them... get the idea? If you want an idea of how big Kanosh is, if I walk around the border of the main town (we have people that live in the outskirts, a few minutes out of town) it's about 3 miles! Crazy, huh? When we first moved here (5 year now!), I heard that there were about 500+ people. But now there's around 700. Yet, we're still small enough for the whole town to only be 1 ward (so far anyway...)

No comments:

Post a Comment